**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Why am I still being charged?

macdonmacdon Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I have a hot spot. I canceled the account last week but was billed to credit card again today. When I log in to account there is no information on my account. No plan info, no credit card info etc. so I think I did successfully delete account.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,007 admin
    macdon said:

I have a hot spot. I canceled the account last week but was billed to credit card again today. When I log in to account there is no information on my account. No plan info, no credit card info etc. so I think I did successfully delete account.

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where the hotspot was Active? Also, what was the amount charged?