**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't remove service

ErgottErgott Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I'm having issues with removing a service, Premier semi annual. Everyone I try, it said that the deactivation was unsuccessful. The first time I tried, it removed my rollover data but I stayed subscribed. It now charged me for a new cycle. Is there a way to get this fixed? I can't even email support

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,119 admin
    Ergott said:

Hi, I'm having issues with removing a service, Premier semi annual. Everyone I try, it said that the deactivation was unsuccessful. The first time I tried, it removed my rollover data but I stayed subscribed. It now charged me for a new cycle. Is there a way to get this fixed? I can't even email support

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • ErgottErgott Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    The last 4 digits are 3361
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,119 admin
    Ergott said:

The last 4 digits are 3361

Hi!

After reviewing your account I confirmed that the service has been successfully deactivated. The last day of it was on January 22nd, 2019.

Every time a service is deactivated, it will take place when the billing cycle renews.