**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I would like to swap phone numbers.

brhotonbrhoton Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
I have a free account with a (for me) local 509 number and rollover data service and an annual paid account with a 306 number and would like to swap those two phone numbers.
I would like a FreedomPop Admin to assist in a device swap request. The two phones are labeled "New" (UMIDIGI A3Pro Android) and "Rollover" (LG Phoenix Android) in my account and both devices/accounts are currently active.

Best Answers

• brhotonbrhoton Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    #2 Accepted Answer
    Yes, thank you, all seems fine.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    brhoton said:

I have a free account with a (for me) local 509 number and rollover data service and an annual paid account with a 306 number and would like to swap those two phone numbers.
    I would like a FreedomPop Admin to assist in a device swap request. The two phones are labeled "New" (UMIDIGI A3Pro Android) and "Rollover" (LG Phoenix Android) in my account and both devices/accounts are currently active.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
    4024 is linked with my free account with rollover data, 0919 with my annual promo plan.
    brhoton said:

4024 is linked with my free account with rollover data, 0919 with my annual promo plan.

Hi!

We were unable to find the lines mentioned. Please provide the complete phone numbers so we can further assist you.
    509 289 4024 swapped with 360 857 0919.
    Thanks!
    brhoton said:

509 289 4024 swapped with 360 857 0919.
    Thanks!

Hi!

The swap has successfully been completed. Please turn off the devices and back on. Let us know if they are working fine.
This discussion has been closed.