**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can get texts but can't make or receive calls and customer support doesn't connect

SlySly Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I can send texts to this phone, but I can't make calls from it, I get an error message that due to an unforseen issue it is not activated, contact customer support, but when I click on that and try to connect with customer support it just blows up. over and over and over again. So, I have a sim that kinda works??? to the extent that texts are received, but when I try to call someone, I get this not activated message. when someone tries to call me, they get sent straight to voicemail. I get a text notification of this voicemail, but my phone never rings or allows me to answer. If customer support won't fix this, what do I do? they tell me to contact customer support due to this "unforseen issue" but they won't let me submit a ticket.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 932 admin
    Sly said:

I can send texts to this phone, but I can't make calls from it, I get an error message that due to an unforseen issue it is not activated, contact customer support, but when I click on that and try to connect with customer support it just blows up. over and over and over again. So, I have a sim that kinda works??? to the extent that texts are received, but when I try to call someone, I get this not activated message. when someone tries to call me, they get sent straight to voicemail. I get a text notification of this voicemail, but my phone never rings or allows me to answer. If customer support won't fix this, what do I do? they tell me to contact customer support due to this "unforseen issue" but they won't let me submit a ticket.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where this device is Active? Please include the last four digits of the device's phone number as well.