**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

phone was stolen, how do i transfer account to new sim?

Gene_Fowler915Gene_Fowler915 Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
my phone was stolen, i've already received a new sim card from freedompop, how do i transfer my existing account to the new sim card?

Comments

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin

my phone was stolen, i've already received a new sim card from freedompop, how do i transfer my existing account to the new sim card?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

We are really sorry to know that your device was stolen however we are glad to know you have received the new one.

You will need to go to www.freedompop.com/activate and get it activated under your desired email address account. Once you have a temporarily number we can make the swap.
  • Gene_Fowler915Gene_Fowler915 Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    I purchased the new SIM from freedompop shop so its already activated. I have the temporary number already.
    MarcelaS said:

Hi!

We are really sorry to know that your device was stolen however we are glad to know you have received the new one.

You will need to go to www.freedompop.com/activate and get it activated under your desired email address account. Once you have a temporarily number we can make the swap.
    I purchased the SIM card from freedompop so it came activated and with a number assigned.
    MarcelaS said:

Hi!

The sim card came activated and i have the temp number. how do i proceed?

I purchased the new SIM from freedompop shop so its already activated. I have the temporary number already.

MarcelaS said:

Hi!

I purchased the SIM card from freedompop so it came activated and with a number assigned.

MarcelaS said:

Hi!

Hi!

Please provide the number assigned to the new sim card so we can make the swap.
    edited January 31 #7
    MarcelaS said:

MarcelaS said:

Hi!

MarcelaS said:

Hi!

Hi!

Please provide the number assigned to the new sim card so we can make the swap.
    xxxxxxx1983
    Post edited by MarcelaS on
    1-661-402-1983

1-661-402-1983

Hi!

Just to confirm we are on the same page. You would like to assigned previous number xxxxx2244 to replace temporary number xxxxx1983
    edited January 31 #10
    MarcelaS said:

1-xxxxxx1983

Hi!

Just to confirm we are on the same page. You would like to assigned previous number xxxxx2244 to replace temporary number xxxxx1983
    Yes that is correct
    edited January 31 #11

MarcelaS said:

xxxxx1983

Hi!

Yes that is correct
    Hi!

The swap has been completed. Please turn off your devices and back on. Let us know if it is working properly.

To avoid future charges on the temporary line, we recommend you as the account holder, you will need to process this cancellation on your end. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel
    MarcelaS said:

Hi!

The swap has been completed. Please turn off your devices and back on. Let us know if it is working properly.

To avoid future charges on the temporary line, we recommend you as the account holder, you will need to process this cancellation on your end. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel

I don’t understand regarding canceling the temp line, don’t I need to cancel the old email account? In the app, it shows the phone number I want and the new email address from the temp account. Also, do I lose the $20 and change credit I had on the old account???
    correction $11.47

correction $11.47

Hi!

We have transferred credit of $ 11.47 from line xxxxx1983 to xxxxx2244.
    MarcelaS said:

correction $11.47

Hi!

Thank you

MarcelaS said:

correction $11.47

Hi!

Thank you
    Anytime!

We are glad to assist you.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice weekend!
This discussion has been closed.