**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Wanting to document a website issue

Nate_TheGrateNate_TheGrate Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
When I downgraded a Service it did not show a price for the promo option that was offered.

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,816 admin

When I downgraded a Service it did not show a price for the promo option that was offered.

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account you are attempting to change? What promotion are you looking to change your account to?
  • Nate_TheGrateNate_TheGrate Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Carlos,
    When I downgraded Service from Premium Voice, I was Offered a Suggestion of Rollover Data. The Price Displayed was " /Per month" I experienced this issue with a Google Chrome book using Adblock, Lastpass, The Great Suspender and Hangouts as running Extensions. I was then Billed for that service. When I found out I was billed, I canceled it within an hour.
    Can you help me create screenshots of this issue?
    I currently no longer have the Trial services I had, can we try a Dummy account or something(I am open to suggestions) to do this with?

Thanks!

Carlos,
    When I downgraded Service from Premium Voice, I was Offered a Suggestion of Rollover Data. The Price Displayed was " /Per month" I experienced this issue with a Google Chrome book using Adblock, Lastpass, The Great Suspender and Hangouts as running Extensions. I was then Billed for that service. When I found out I was billed, I canceled it within an hour.
    Can you help me create screenshots of this issue?
    I currently no longer have the Trial services I had, can we try a Dummy account or something(I am open to suggestions) to do this with?

Thanks!

Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where the charge was made?
    Yes they are the same
    edited January 30 #6

Yes they are the same

Can you please confirm the last four digits of the device's phone number where this charge took place and the date it was made on?
    6052, on 1/1

6052, on 1/1

The $3.99 charged for the Data Rollover service has been refunded. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for it to appear back in your card.