**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Why does technical services refuse to activate annual UNLIMITED Talk and Text sim from Amazon

rayo4866rayo4866 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Supplied ICCID for sim, supplied device's MEID and IMEI and the phone number to activate the sim for operation in the device. Tech rep Gina V. replies that an LTE 3-in-! sim will be sent to me (I already am operating on this sim). Gina V. then replies that I have FP's "free". service. She has never addressed my request for activation. Gina V. should be removed and a competant tech do the requested activation.

Best Answer

Answers

• rayo4866rayo4866 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Jossie,
    Thanks for the info. I will wait until the end of the present Basic 200 cycle or if I am running out of talk or data to get the second line and activate the annual FP sim. The end of the cycle is 2/25. I hope that your associate learns the process you outlined. If she had gone through that process on 1/23 we would have been done now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    Thanks for getting back to us Rayo4866.

We are sorry to learn that and we appreciate your feedback about this. We have documented what you have indicated for further review of the corresponding team, we are always working to improve in the areas most needed.