**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Charged twice in one month

Mixmaster74Mixmaster74 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Why am I being charged again today. I was charged on the 4th why 2 times in 1 month. I paid on the 4th because that's the designated date I want to be billed because I get paid on that date. I am a college student on fixed income and my account is low on this time of the month. Now I pay overdraft fee of $35 because of this. I don't understand this!!! I paid on the 4th and before the month ends I am charged again. Why can't I just been billed on the 4th... For Christ sake I wasn't expecting this now I pay a fee because I only use this account to pay my bills. When I paid on the 3rd I was assuming that I was paying for the whole month. I feel like I should have been charged a prorate for 23 days. There will be a problem with me being charged on the 26th. That's why I paid on the 3rd. I thought my bill would be a recurring payment every 3rd of the month. This sucks that I now have to pay the overdraft. Why charge my twice in a one month period?

Comments

• Jossie GonzalezJossie Gonzalez Posts: 35 admin

Why am I being charged again today. I was charged on the 4th why 2 times in 1 month. I paid on the 4th because that's the designated date I want to be billed because I get paid on that date. I am a college student on fixed income and my account is low on this time of the month. Now I pay overdraft fee of $35 because of this. I don't understand this!!! I paid on the 4th and before the month ends I am charged again. Why can't I just been billed on the 4th... For Christ sake I wasn't expecting this now I pay a fee because I only use this account to pay my bills. When I paid on the 3rd I was assuming that I was paying for the whole month. I feel like I should have been charged a prorate for 23 days. There will be a problem with me being charged on the 26th. That's why I paid on the 3rd. I thought my bill would be a recurring payment every 3rd of the month. This sucks that I now have to pay the overdraft. Why charge my twice in a one month period?

Hello Mixmaster74. Thank you for contacting us.

Please be advised that the specific paid plan added does not generate a prorated charge. Also, the renewal date on your account continues to be the same every month after plan changes.

When this specific paid plan is activated (Unlimited minutes and text messages but no data every month), the full cost is charged regardless of the date it is added. The second charge belongs to the new cycle.