device_status_change_timeout null ERROR "on CDMA device account - ADMIN help please!

OFER22OFER22 Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
Why am I getting this message when I login to my account on the web??

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 30 #2
    OFER22 said:

Hello OFER22,

Upon reviewing your account; it seems like you have added an incompatible SIM card but could you please confirm if the SIM card recently changed? If so, would you be so kind as to confirm the SIM card number (ICCID)?
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • OFER22OFER22 Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
    AntonioC said:

OFER22 said:

Hello OFER22,

Upon reviewing your account; it seems like you have added an incompatible SIM card but could you please confirm if the SIM card recently changed? If so, would you be so kind as to confirm the SIM card number (ICCID)?
    I have been using this SIM card for quite some time with this phone only having issues recently. 89011201000033240431
  • OFER22 said:

AntonioC said:

OFER22 said:

Hello OFER22,

I have been using this SIM card for quite some time with this phone only having issues recently. 89011201000033240431
    The SIM card seems to be correct, can you please confirm the device MEID?
    The message is gone. But I am still showing as "not registered" in the app when I am not on wifi.
  • OFER22 said:

The message is gone. But I am still showing as "not registered" in the app when I am not on wifi.

Correct, the message is gone now, however, the account is not fully activated on our end. Could you please confirm the device MEID for further review?
    edited February 5 #7
    AntonioC said:

OFER22 said:

Correct, the message is gone now, however, the account is not fully activated on our end. Could you please confirm the device MEID for further review?
    I misspoke. "device_status_change_timeout" is still showing on the account MEID = XXXXXXXXXXX
    Post edited by OFER22 on
    Hello?
  • OFER22 said:

AntonioC said:

OFER22 said:

I misspoke. "device_status_change_timeout" is still showing on the account MEID = 35875605453041
    Would you be so kind as to confirm if your SIM card has the following Sprint part number? SIMOLW416C
    AntonioC said:

OFER22 said:

AntonioC said:

OFER22 said:

I misspoke. "device_status_change_timeout" is still showing on the account MEID = XXXXXXXXX
    Would you be so kind as to confirm if your SIM card has the following Sprint part number? SIMOLW416C
    I don't see a part # anywhere on it. Just the ICCID and Sprint 63.04a. Again I have been using this in the past with no issue.
  • OFER22 said:

AntonioC said:

OFER22 said:

AntonioC said:

OFER22 said:

I misspoke. "device_status_change_timeout" is still showing on the account MEID = XXXXXXXXX
    I don't see a part # anywhere on it. Just the ICCID and Sprint 63.04a. Again I have been using this in the past with no issue.
    Compatibility might be changed, this is why we would like to double check this information. You can check this as a reference in order to locate the part number:

Once again. I have had this for quite some time. I wouldn't have that physical cut out card any longer. Is there any other way to find out what the part # is virtually??
    Is there anyone who can support this?
  • OFER22 said:

Once again. I have had this for quite some time. I wouldn't have that physical cut out card any longer. Is there any other way to find out what the part # is virtually??

We have tried different steps from our end, however, our system keeps returning a SIM card incompatibility error. In this case, you can either get a new Sprint SIM card (part number SIMOLW416C), once you get it we can assign it to your account (but we cannot guarantee whether it will work or not), or you can get the account closed by following these steps.

We apologize for the inconveniences this might cause on your end.

This discussion has been closed.