**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Transfer an existing number to a new SIM card (to be used in a unlocked device)

theparkwaytheparkway Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I have a phone number on my account (xxx) xxx-5454 that is currently associated with a Moto E 2nd Gen. I would like to move this phone number to a factory unlocked device (Moto G4 Play). I am hoping that I can purchase the SIM card kit from your website, and then somehow transfer this existing number to the new phone/SIM. Is this possible? Do I need to activate the SIM card (yet to be purchased) when I get it, or do I need to contact you before I activate the SIM card?

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin

I have a phone number on my account (xxx) xxx-5454 that is currently associated with a Moto E 2nd Gen. I would like to move this phone number to a factory unlocked device (Moto G4 Play). I am hoping that I can purchase the SIM card kit from your website, and then somehow transfer this existing number to the new phone/SIM. Is this possible? Do I need to activate the SIM card (yet to be purchased) when I get it, or do I need to contact you before I activate the SIM card?

Hi!

You will need to activate the sim card and assign to it a temporary number so we can make the swap.
  • 2enableapps2enableapps Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Missing phone number .I already change my # from another company to a new freedompop sim card .activation step required ( window) please help
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin

Missing phone number .I already change my # from another company to a new freedompop sim card .activation step required ( window) please help

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the ICCID number printed on the sim card so we can take a closer look at it.