**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account suspended due to billing issue

DAT PHAMDAT PHAM Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
edited February 13 in Account Help #1
Why my acct suspended due to billing issue, even though i already update credit card or change payment method.
I have account with FreedomPop from day 1, never had this problem. Please correct & update, please.

Hi Marcela,

My last four digits of the phone number is 5006.
I never had problem since day 1 with FreedomPop until now, and I already tried all steps
1) Clear cookies and Cache of the web browser or Try in a different browser.
2) Try to --- through a different device (Computer, tablet or phone)
3) Try to use an incognito tab by pressing "Ctrl + shift + N" in the keyboard while navigating in the browser.
Please help me.
Thank you Marcela
Post edited by DAT PHAM on

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,118 admin
    DAT PHAM said:

Why my acct suspended due to billing issue, even though i already update credit card or change payment method.
    I have account with FreedomPop from day 1, never had this problem. Please correct & update, please.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • jameszhjameszh Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the exactly same issue of Account suspended due to billing issue, the last four digits of the phone number: 1583. Please help on it.
    jameszh said:

I have the exactly same issue of Account suspended due to billing issue, the last four digits of the phone number: 1583. Please help on it.

Hi!

After checking your account, we found that the billing issue was resolved yesterday (January 3th , 2019)

It was an "Updated payment method & billing address"

Let us know if it is working properly.
  • IsheilyIsheily Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Same here. I just updated billing info and it's still suspended. Last digits phone number 1686.
    edited February 13 #6
    Isheily said:

Same here. I just updated billing info and it's still suspended. Last digits phone number 1686.

Hi!

Our team will gladly help you with your request.

Please update your credit card or payment method. There is a failed payment this month.

3) Try to use an incognito tab by pressing "Ctrl + shift + N" in the keyboard while navigating in the browser.

Let us know if you have further question and we will be glad to assist you.
  • rps94rps94 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I updated my payment method but I still have the billing issue with my account. Last digits of phone number 7270.
  • schin19cschin19c Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    edited February 14 #8
    Same here. I just updated billing info and it's still suspended. My sim card is data only sim.
    Please help.
    Post edited by schin19c on
  • DAT PHAMDAT PHAM Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    edited February 13 #9
    Hi MarcelaS,

I never had problem since day 1 with FreedomPop until now, and I already tried all steps
    Please help me.
    Thank you Marcela
    Post edited by DAT PHAM on
  • McAuleyMcAuley Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello - I am having the same issue - "suspended due to billing issue". I attempt to re-enter my credit card information and receive an error. I check my credit card and there are multiple pending charges of 10 cents. Last four of number is 3148
    edited February 14 #11
    rps94 said:

I updated my payment method but I still have the billing issue with my account. Last digits of phone number 7270.

Hi!

We have manually reactivated the service. Please sync your account data.

Below a useful article.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3240/kw/sync account

Let us know if it is working properly.
    schin19c said:

Same here. I just updated billing info and it's still suspended.

Hi!

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
    DAT PHAM said:

Hi MarcelaS,

Please help me.
    Thank you Marcela

Hi!

In order to fix the problem. You will need to update your credit card or payment method.

Below a useful article.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2142/kw/update biling information
    McAuley said:

Hello - I am having the same issue - "suspended due to billing issue". I attempt to re-enter my credit card information and receive an error. I check my credit card and there are multiple pending charges of 10 cents. Last four of number is 3148

Hi!

After checking your account, we found the pending charges you are seeing are failed payments.

To fix the problem you will need to please update your credit card or payment method again, change the credit card on file or you can sign up for PayPal.
This discussion has been closed.