**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swap phone number

nguyen2adnguyen2ad Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I'd like to have help to swap the numbers of my 2 phones. One is a Galaxy S III (CDMA, # ended 3627), one is Moto X4 (GSM, # ended 4897). Thanks

Best Answer

  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin
    edited February 1 #2 Accepted Answer
    nguyen2ad said:

    Hi,
    Please swap the phone number for the following:
    Galaxy S III (email anh.d.nguyen): Current xxxxx3627
    LTE SIM Kit (email anh.d2.nguyen): Current xxxxx4897

    And can you please remove my information in this thread?
    Thanks,

    Hi!

    The swap has been completed. Please turn the devices off and back on. Let us know if they are working properly.
    Post edited by MarcelaS on

Answers

  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin
    nguyen2ad said:

    I'd like to have help to swap the numbers of my 2 phones. One is a Galaxy S III (CDMA, # ended 3627), one is Moto X4 (GSM, # ended 4897). Thanks

    Hi!

    Our team is glad to assist you.

    Unfortunately the swap cannot be possible since the devices are not compatible.
  • nguyen2adnguyen2ad Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi,
    I have seen in another request that's it's doable
    https://forums.freedompop.com/us/discussion/38510/phone-number-swap-request#latest

    I only want to switch the phone number between the 2 devices, I don't need to swap accounts.
    Can you please confirm?

    Thanks,
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin
    nguyen2ad said:

    Hi,
    I have seen in another request that's it's doable
    https://forums.freedompop.com/us/discussion/38510/phone-number-swap-request#latest

    I only want to switch the phone number between the 2 devices, I don't need to swap accounts.
    Can you please confirm?

    Thanks,

    Hi!

    After checking and escalating your account, we found we will be able to make the phone number swap, Please provide the complete numbers so we can complete your request.
  • nguyen2adnguyen2ad Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    edited February 1 #6
    Hi,
    Please swap the phone number for the following:
    Galaxy S III (email anh.d.nguyen): Current xxxxx3627
    LTE SIM Kit (email anh.d2.nguyen): Current xxxxx4897

    And can you please remove my information in this thread?
    Thanks,
    Post edited by MarcelaS on
  • nguyen2adnguyen2ad Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Everything works, thank you vẻy much. Cần you please delete mỹ emails and phone number in the thread? Thanks
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin
    nguyen2ad said:

    Hi,
    Please swap the phone number for the following:
    Galaxy S III (email anh.d.nguyen): Current xxxxx3627
    LTE SIM Kit (email anh.d2.nguyen): Current xxxxx4897

    And can you please remove my information in this thread?
    Thanks,

    nguyen2ad said:

    Everything works, thank you vẻy much. Cần you please delete mỹ emails and phone number in the thread? Thanks

    Awesome!

    If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

    Have a nice weekend.
This discussion has been closed.