**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Is it possible to swap out a FreedomPop sim card from an older iPnone 5 to a newer iPhone.

Simeon WaltonSimeon Walton Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie
I want to buy a newer iPhone that is a little bit larger than my iPhone 5s. I know that it has to be either GSM or CGSM network capable but I didn't know if just switching out the sim card would work. If anyone knows, please respond.
Simeon

Best Answers

• Simeon WaltonSimeon Walton Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie
    #2 Accepted Answer
    Here are the last for digits of my phone number, as requested: 4445

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin

I want to buy a newer iPhone that is a little bit larger than my iPhone 5s. I know that it has to be either GSM or CGSM network capable but I didn't know if just switching out the sim card would work. If anyone knows, please respond.
    Simeon

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone numbers you would like to swap so we can take a closer look at it.
  • Simeon WaltonSimeon Walton Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin

Thank you

Hi!

Please provide the last four digits of the phone numbers you would like to swap so we can complete your request.