**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swap phone numbers

liu61liu61 Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
I have a freedompop phone (Samsung GS6) and just bought a freedompop GSM sim card. I have activated the sim card and got a new phone number. I want to switch the phone numbers between the Samsung GS6 and this sim card. In addition, I want to transfer the credit associated with the Samsung GS6 phone to this sim card. Can someone help? Thank you!

Best Answer

Answers

• liu61 said:

I have a freedompop phone (Samsung GS6) and just bought a freedompop GSM sim card. I have activated the sim card and got a new phone number. I want to switch the phone numbers between the Samsung GS6 and this sim card. In addition, I want to transfer the credit associated with the Samsung GS6 phone to this sim card. Can someone help? Thank you!

Hello liu61,

Could you please confirm the phone number you would like to keep? Does the new phone number end in 1408?
  • liu61liu61 Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    The old number with Samsung GS6 ends with 3680 and the number with the new SIM ends with 1408. Please swap these numbers and transfer the credit. Thank you!
  • liu61 said:

The old number with Samsung GS6 ends with 3680 and the number with the new SIM ends with 1408. Please swap these numbers and transfer the credit. Thank you!

Can we have the email address associated with the phone number ending in 3680?
  • 51690852995169085299 Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Would also like to do the same thing as stated above. I have an existing freedom pop number that I need transferred to a new freedom pop prepaid sim.
    edited January 29 #7
    The associated email address is ***************@gmail.com. Thank you!
  • liu61 said:

The associated email address is ***************@gmail.com. Thank you!

Great! As requested; we've gone ahead and swapped these phone numbers. Please make sure to have your account synchronized to make sure the changes were properly made, to do so, you may follow these steps:

1. Open the "Messaging" app
    2. Press the "Menu" in the upper left corner
    3. Scroll down and press "Sync Account Data"
    Hi AntonioC,
    The numbers have been successfully swapped.
    Is it possible for you to also transfer the credit ($15.46) with Samsung GS6 to the new sim?
    Thank you!
    Yes, you did. Thank you!
  • liu61 said:

Yes, you did. Thank you!

It's a pleasure. Should you need additional assistance, please, let us and we will be happy to help you!
This discussion has been closed.