**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Alert: You have used all of your data for this period...

I havent used any data at all this period and the error message persists and I'm unable to connect to internet. Can you pl. look into this and reactivate my account? (786) 471-8818 is the account number. Thank you!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    jqfeng said:

I havent used any data at all this period and the error message persists and I'm unable to connect to internet. Can you pl. look into this and reactivate my account? (786) 471-8818 is the account number. Thank you!

Hi jqfeng. Thank you for contacting us.

Upon account review, we were able to confirm that your account is in good standing to provide you with the service. However, we've refreshed your service's entitlements on our end and in order to have this problem fixed, please try the following steps:

1) Go to your device settings.
    2) Go to Mobile Network, Access Point Names.
    3) Tap "Add new APN" and name it "FreedomPop".
    4) Type fp.com.attz for the APN, all other fields should be left blank.
    5) Hit the menu button then Save (do not press back, as you'll lose the data you entered in).
    6) Once saved, select the new APN.
    7) Also, make sure that data roaming is turned on.

It will also be a good idea to sync your account data, please follow the steps below to perform this process:

1. Open the "Messaging" app
    2. Press the "Menu" in the upper left corner
    3. Scroll down and press "Sync Account Data"

With these steps, your device should not experience any additional problems.