**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Refund and cancellation of account

Dillon_ThomasDillon_Thomas Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I started a new plan yesterday and was giving the option to opt out of the top-up fee and warranty, which I chose. I was informed the total would be $0.99 but received a charge for $16.81. Please cancel the plan and refund me the money. The transaction number is 122122601.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,008 admin
    edited January 30 #2

I started a new plan yesterday and was giving the option to opt out of the top-up fee and warranty, which I chose. I was informed the total would be $0.99 but received a charge for $16.81. Please cancel the plan and refund me the money. The transaction number is 122122601.

Hello Dillon,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please cancel the account by following the steps on this page and then send us a message so we can escalate your case for further review. Please be aware that it will depend on our support team on whether the refund is considered or not.
  • Dillon_ThomasDillon_Thomas Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Where do I send a message?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,008 admin

Where do I send a message?

After reviewing your account today, we noticed that another agent has assisted you with this issue. Please let us know if you have any other questions and we'll gladly help.