**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No service.

ellahaellaha Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I got the Freedom Pop, the Free Basic Plan and GSM SIM kit and I can't get any service since. I have an android, infinix HOT 4LTE. My brother also has an infinix(a newer model) and he got the same sim as mine and his seems to be working fine. Followed all the instructions, changed the sim slots, rebooted it, I looked through the FAQ and still can't find a solution.

Best Answer

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,123FreedomPop Newbie admin
    ellaha said:

I got the Freedom Pop, the Free Basic Plan and GSM SIM kit and I can't get any service since. I have an android, infinix HOT 4LTE. My brother also has an infinix(a newer model) and he got the same sim as mine and his seems to be working fine. Followed all the instructions, changed the sim slots, rebooted it, I looked through the FAQ and still can't find a solution.

Hi! Let us help you with this.
    Can you please confirm the full ICCID number for the sim in question?
    Also, can you please confirm that you are using an unlocked GSM device, running Android 4.1+?
  • ellahaellaha Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    the ICCID number is 89011704278178345981
    my android model is infinity HOT 4LTE X5511 Android 6.0
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,123FreedomPop Newbie admin
    ellaha said:

the ICCID number is 89011704278178345981
    my android model is infinity HOT 4LTE X5511 Android 6.0

We can see that the Android version but how about its technology? Is it GSM unlocked or CDMA locked to a certain network?
    If unsure, please contact the company it was purchased from. To be able to confirm the device's compatibility, we need to know it's technology besides Android version.
    it is gsm unlocked
    yes my phone is gsm unlocked. its gsm frequencies are compatible with usa sims.