**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Open balance on deactivated account.

freedompop6_ewahfreedompop6_ewah Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
I currently have $3.79 still in my deactivated account, I would like that returned to the credit card on file.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,125FreedomPop Newbie admin

I currently have $3.79 still in my deactivated account, I would like that returned to the credit card on file.

Good day. We were able to find the account and credit in question, however, we are afraid the credit is non-refundable even though the account has been canceled.
    We can help you transfer it to a different Freedompop line but it is non-refundable, we do apologize.
  • freedompop6_ewahfreedompop6_ewah Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    I have moved onto your annual plan and would like the balance moved there. (freedompop10 at ewah com / phone 347 773 7997)

Below are other accounts that I've cancelled and would like to be the balances to be moved as well.
    freedompop at ewah com ($19.74) ,
    freedompop3 at ewah com ($12.64),
    freedompop7 at ewah com ($37.12)

I had never been able to get freedompop8 at ewah.com to login properly and it in a state where it cannot cancel properly it has $6.30 in balances.

thank you in advance.

I have moved onto your annual plan and would like the balance moved there. (freedompop10 at ewah com / phone 347 773 7997)

Below are other accounts that I've cancelled and would like to be the balances to be moved as well.
    freedompop at ewah com ($19.74) ,
    freedompop3 at ewah com ($12.64),
    freedompop7 at ewah com ($37.12)

I had never been able to get freedompop8 at ewah.com to login properly and it in a state where it cannot cancel properly it has $6.30 in balances.

thank you in advance.

We were able to confirm the cancellation fo the three listed accounts and transferred a total of $69.50 to the line ending in 7997.
    You need us to reset the password for freedompop8 to cancel it or you have access but get an error upon cancellation?
    the freedompop6 at ewah com is still has a balance of $3.79 that needs to be moved over to freedompop10 at ewah com.

freedompop8 at ewah com is in an awkward state where forgot password does send and email. I am able to get into the account via a support link (below) to see my balance but I can do very little outside of that.

http://link.freedompopalert.com/u.d?f4Gpnt0QD-StsV8wNjzS=341&s=XXXXXXXX&uc=XXXXXXXX&utm_2source=e-trans&utm_2medium=USallBUs&utm_2campaign=suspensionnotice_2suspensionnotice_2api&utm_2term=1291146&ai=null

Thanks for all your help.

the freedompop6 at ewah com is still has a balance of $3.79 that needs to be moved over to freedompop10 at ewah com.

freedompop8 at ewah com is in an awkward state where forgot password does send and email. I am able to get into the account via a support link (below) to see my balance but I can do very little outside of that.

http://link.freedompopalert.com/u.d?f4Gpnt0QD-StsV8wNjzS=341&s=XXXXXXXX&uc=XXXXXXXX&utm_2source=e-trans&utm_2medium=USallBUs&utm_2campaign=suspensionnotice_2suspensionnotice_2api&utm_2term=1291146&ai=null

Thanks for all your help.

Heave you tried to cancel the one under freedompop8 via phone with the automated system by calling 1(800) 663-1791?
    Yes. But because it is a Data Only SIM card it does not have access to the phone number.
    I was able to eventually talk to someone to get freedompop8 resolved.

I would still like the top of credit of the following to be moved to freedompop 10 at ewah com
    freedompop 6 at ewah com ($3.79) and
    freedompop 9 at ewah com ($36.82)

Thank you in advance.