**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Battery issues

fpcustomerfpcustomer Posts: 24FreedomPop Newbie
Hello
I have a refurbished iPhone 5 freedompop/Sprint phone. I purchased it on Black Friday 2018 and have only been using it for about a month now. The problem is when I charge it to a 100% then use it the battery will drop to 40% immediately then to 20% then before you know it, it's at 1% then stays operating for only a little while. I've never been able to leave the house with it turn on data and have it work, it will die with in seconds. I am very disappointed about that. It seems the only way it actually really works is if it is plugged in. The 90 days policy is running out soon so I would liken to take advantage of that before it's too late.
Thank You

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin

Hello
    I have a refurbished iPhone 5 freedompop/Sprint phone. I purchased it on Black Friday 2018 and have only been using it for about a month now. The problem is when I charge it to a 100% then use it the battery will drop to 40% immediately then to 20% then before you know it, it's at 1% then stays operating for only a little while. I've never been able to leave the house with it turn on data and have it work, it will die with in seconds. I am very disappointed about that. It seems the only way it actually really works is if it is plugged in. The 90 days policy is running out soon so I would liken to take advantage of that before it's too late.
    Thank You

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • fpcustomerfpcustomer Posts: 24FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, 1199
    Thanks

Hello, 1199
    Thanks

Hi!

Please use another charger and check if it resolves the issue and let us know about it.
  • fpcustomerfpcustomer Posts: 24FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello, I have tried another cord and I am getting the same results.

Hello, I have tried another cord and I am getting the same results.

Hi!

We have escalated this information to the appropriate team to investigate this case. As soon as we have more information we will contact you over this channel. We appreciate your patience.
    Hi!

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information
This discussion has been closed.