**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No data usage???

alle677alle677 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

My data usage is not showing up in my account. I have used 20-30 MB over the last few days and my account still says I have 200/200 available. How can I get an accurate reading?

So far, I've tried resetting and restarting the device. I've also tried waiting a few days for the usage data to show up.

Thanks!

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,123FreedomPop Newbie admin
    alle677 said:

Hi,

My data usage is not showing up in my account. I have used 20-30 MB over the last few days and my account still says I have 200/200 available. How can I get an accurate reading?

So far, I've tried resetting and restarting the device. I've also tried waiting a few days for the usage data to show up.

Thanks!

Hi! Let us help you check on that.
    Can you please confirm the account in question is the LTE line under the email address that you use for this forum?
  • alle677alle677 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi!

Yes, this is for an LTE sim (talk, text, and data). It is under the email address that I use for the forum.

Thanks for the help!
    alle677 said:

Hi!

Yes, this is for an LTE sim (talk, text, and data). It is under the email address that I use for the forum.

Thanks for the help!

Thanks for confirming.
    Now, the data you have used, was it used to download or to upload?
    A little bit of both.
    alle677 said:

A little bit of both.

The usage report will usually just count download.
    Could you please try to download a 5MB file, we will credit the data later, but just to test this out?
    Yes! I actually just did a speed test and that downloaded and uploaded over 15 MB (no need to credit my account - I was curious what the speed would be anyway).

I still haven't seen any change on my account (still says I have 200MB).
    alle677 said:

Yes! I actually just did a speed test and that downloaded and uploaded over 15 MB (no need to credit my account - I was curious what the speed would be anyway).

I still haven't seen any change on my account (still says I have 200MB).

Just a question, you have confirmed the device is definitely not using wifi, correct?
    Yes, I have ensured that WiFi is not connected. I turned WiFi off when doing my tests.
    alle677 said:

Yes, I have ensured that WiFi is not connected. I turned WiFi off when doing my tests.

We are sorry to learn the account is still not recording usage. We have escalated this matter to another team and will keep you posted as soon as we hear back from them.
    Awesome! Thank you for the help.