**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unable to change plan to Basic 200

MaxTraxMaxTrax Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I am trying to change my plan to the "Basic 200" plan as that plan will more than meet my current needs, but the plan is not listed for me on the plans page. How can I change to this plan so I am not paying more than I want/need to?

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MaxTraxMaxTrax Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie

Hi! Can you please confirm the line in question is for the LTE sim for an order made today?

Yes, it is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MaxTraxMaxTrax Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I have still not received any email that would allow me to change my plan. As is, I may need to cancel this service as paying for the service if I am unable to resolve this as it is not in my Dev budget for the process this is intended for.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,797 admin
    MaxTrax said:

I have still not received any email that would allow me to change my plan. As is, I may need to cancel this service as paying for the service if I am unable to resolve this as it is not in my Dev budget for the process this is intended for.

The device shows to have shipped out 11 days ago and should be arriving any moment now. Are you able to sign into your account?