**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Why was I charged 10 days early?

frostwarefrostware Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
My normal billing date is the 9th and has been since I began service. I was charged on the 9th and today, the 31st of January without any change in days left or rollover data for my account. Why?

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    frostware said:

My normal billing date is the 9th and has been since I began service. I was charged on the 9th and today, the 31st of January without any change in days left or rollover data for my account. Why?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • frostwarefrostware Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Last 4 digits are 5858. Thanks
  • frostwarefrostware Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    MarcelaS said:

frostware said:

Hi!

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
    Last digits of my phone are 5858
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    frostware said:

Last 4 digits are 5858. Thanks

frostware said:

MarcelaS said:

frostware said:

Hi!

Last digits of my phone are 5858
    Hi!

We have escalated this information to the appropriate team to investigate this case. As soon as we have more information we will contact you over this channel. We appreciate your patience.