**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Premium LTE 1GB Unlimited Semi-Annual

ravi001089ravi001089 Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

I just signed up for a service and i am planing to downgrade to '
Premium LTE 1GB Unlimited Semi-Annual'. i have two questions.

1. Under the plans screen the two plans with all the same details including the plan name "Premium LTE 1GB Unlimited Semi-Annual". Whats the difference?

2. "Premium LTE 1GB Unlimited Semi-Annual". from the Unlimited in title does it mean that i am going to have 1GB 4G and there after unlimited data at reduced speed for the rest of the month?

3. Does data used for the Unlimited voice calling using the app counts towards 1GB data.

Thanks,

Best Answer

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,122FreedomPop Newbie admin

Hi,

I just signed up for a service and i am planing to downgrade to '
    Premium LTE 1GB Unlimited Semi-Annual'. i have two questions.

1. Under the plans screen the two plans with all the same details including the plan name "Premium LTE 1GB Unlimited Semi-Annual". Whats the difference?

2. "Premium LTE 1GB Unlimited Semi-Annual". from the Unlimited in title does it mean that i am going to have 1GB 4G and there after unlimited data at reduced speed for the rest of the month?

3. Does data used for the Unlimited voice calling using the app counts towards 1GB data.

Thanks,

Hi! Let us help you check on that. Can you please confirm the line in question is the LTE sim under the email address you use for this forum?
  • ravi001089ravi001089 Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, thats the one. thanks for lookin in to this.