**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Have temp number need on moved to new phone

DavejDavej Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
I need to consolidate two accounts into one. One gmail and one msn.
I also need a number on one of my current freedom pop phones (xxx xxx xxxx) moved to my new phone that has a temporary number of xxx 900 xxx.
I would also like xxx xxx xxxx on another freedompop phone moved to the phone where xxx xxx xxxx was.
The phone that has a broken screen and can be deactivated.

Best Answers

• DavejDavej Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    #2 Accepted Answer
    the phone number I get when I try to use the phone is for ATT is that normal
    #3 Accepted Answer
    Yes the moto G5s Plus has phone number 1315

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,131 admin
    Davej said:

I need to consolidate two accounts into one. One gmail and one msn.
    I also need a number on one of my current freedom pop phones (xxx xxx xxxx) moved to my new phone that has a temporary number of xxx 900 xxx.
    I would also like xxx xxx xxxx on another freedompop phone moved to the phone where xxx xxx xxxx was.
    The phone that has a broken screen and can be deactivated.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. But before we move forward we want to make sure we're on the same page. Unfortunately, we are unable to merge two accounts into one, however, our phone support team may be able to help you with this and you can reach them by dilling (888) 743-8107.

We have successfully swapped the phone numbers between the accounts requested. Please turn both devices off and back on and let us know if they work properly.
    The new phone that had a temporary number 720 900 2766 has a "freedompop setup complete" message
    with the number 720 388 1315 (which is good), but the phone does not work. I get a message saying service currently not available.

The phone that had 720 388 1315 still has that number but no setup message and still works and shows that number on caller ID.

The phone 720 370 5898 can not make calls and looks deactivated which is what I wanted.I restarted the phones several times.
    edited February 4 #7
    Davej said:

The new phone that had a temporary number 720 900 2766 has a "freedompop setup complete" message
    with the number xxx xxx 1315 (which is good), but the phone does not work. I get a message saying service currently not available.

The phone that had xxx xxx 1315 still has that number but no setup message and still works and shows that number on caller ID.

The phone xxx xxx 5898 can not make calls and looks deactivated which is what I wanted.I restarted the phones several times.

Hi,

After reviewing your account with phone number 1315, we verified that everything is set up correctly however we noticed that the information was not properly synchronized. We have reset and updated your account and advise you to follow these steps to properly reconfigure your device:

1) Remove and Reinstall App
    - Download FreedomPop Messaging Application from Google Play Store

2)Remove and Reinstall SIM card

3) Update your device's Operating System

4) Set APN
    Reset your device's APN by following the steps on this page: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3322/kw/apn.

5) Enable/Disable Roaming
    - Settings >> Cellular Networks >> Data Roaming
    - Enable 'Roaming' and/or 'International Roaming'
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As for the Kyocera phone with phone number 5898; we have also reset updated this account to help fix the problem.

The first step we recommend is to perform an operating system update by going to (Settings > About the Phone > System Updates > Update Profile).

Then Remove and Reinstall the FreedomPop Messaging Application.

Be sure to Force Stop/Clear Data on Messaging App (Settings > Apps>Messaging > Force Stop/Clear Data)

Lastly, be sure to do a PRL update by:

1. Select the menu button (located to the right of the home button)
    2. Tap Settings
    3. Tap More(upper right)
    4. Then scroll down and tap System Update
    5. Select Update Profile and let it run fully (may take up to 90 seconds)
    6. After the network profile is updated, repeat the same steps, but this time select Update PRL instead of update profile

and a Carrier Reset:

Disable WiFi and enable data if needed.
    Go to the dial pad or phone app.
    Enter # # 72786 #
    If prompted for a password, enter your MSL code 572593. For some phones, you may need to tap the menu icon on the top right hand corner.
    Confirm the reset.
    Allow the device to restart and go through the activation process
    Both phones have a freedompop setup complete with the correct numbers now.
    On phone calls, 720 388 1315 still gets message saying service not available. Texting on this phone works and shows the correct phone number.
    On 720 370 5898 makes calls but shows 720 388 1315 on caller id. On texts it shows the correct number.

Davej said:

Both phones have a freedompop setup complete with the correct numbers now.
    On phone calls, 720 388 1315 still gets message saying service not available. Texting on this phone works and shows the correct phone number.
    On 720 370 5898 makes calls but shows 720 388 1315 on caller id. On texts it shows the correct number.

Got it. Have you been able to move forward with the troubleshooting steps provided above?
    The Kyocera is now working properly.
    The Moto G5s Plus isn't working. Text messaging is working but still can't use phone.
    When I dial the ##72786# it just keeps ringing.
    Davej said:

The Kyocera is now working properly.
    The Moto G5s Plus isn't working. Text messaging is working but still can't use phone.
    When I dial the ##72786# it just keeps ringing.

Can you please confirm the Moto G5's MEID (MAC) numbers so we can take a closer look at it?
    IMEI number 355653080660753
    IMEI SV 17
    Davej said:

IMEI number 355653080660753
    IMEI SV 17

Are there any other IMEI or MAC or DEC or ICCID numbers available?
    MAC address d0:04:01:11:e1:ed
    I can't find the others
    Davej said:

MAC address d0:04:01:11:e1:ed
    I can't find the others

Is the Moto G5s Plus assocaited with the LTE SIM that has phone number 1315?
    The phone started working last night. I noticed the phone had a message saying no sim card installed. I had removed and replaced it earlier so I decided to re install. I deleted and restarted fp messaging, force stopped it and tried the phone. It worked.
    Thanks for your help. Now I just need to get the two accounts consolidated.
    Davej said:

The phone started working last night. I noticed the phone had a message saying no sim card installed. I had removed and replaced it earlier so I decided to re install. I deleted and restarted fp messaging, force stopped it and tried the phone. It worked.
    Thanks for your help. Now I just need to get the two accounts consolidated.

Got it. Unfortunately, we are unable to combine both devices into one account however you can try calling our support team to see if they can assist you with that.