**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Billing Update keeps failing

Bongback KwonBongback Kwon Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
My credit card is expiring 2/19 and am trying to do Billing Update using the renewed one. Its numbers are same but has new expiration date and CVV code.
I keep getting 'Error occurred. Please try again' when I click 'Save' after putting all the information.
Please help!

Answers

• QuietDadQuietDad Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Not working for me either
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,198FreedomPop Newbie admin

My credit card is expiring 2/19 and am trying to do Billing Update using the renewed one. Its numbers are same but has new expiration date and CVV code.
    I keep getting 'Error occurred. Please try again' when I click 'Save' after putting all the information.
    Please help!

QuietDad said:

Not working for me either

Hi! Can you please confirm you were updating the payment method over a PC and not the mobile app?
    If that is the case, try to update it by reentering the information but making sure to do so from an incognito window or after clearing your cache and cookies.
  • Bongback KwonBongback Kwon Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes, I'm doing it in PC(Win7Pro) + Chrome(latest). I also did it in incognito mode and cleared cookies and data but still getting 'An error occurred. Please try again'.

Yes, I'm doing it in PC(Win7Pro) + Chrome(latest). I also did it in incognito mode and cleared cookies and data but still getting 'An error occurred. Please try again'.

Would you be so kind to forward a ascreenshot of the error you get?
    edited February 1 #6
    Here is the screenshot. The message disappears in about 3 seconds. I took it before it is gone.

Post edited by Bongback Kwon on
    Is someone looking into this? Please let me update my credit card info!!

Is someone looking into this? Please let me update my credit card info!!

We are still looking into this.
    Is there any other card you could use?
    Yes, I was able to use another card and I see it is holding $20 on the card.

Yes, I was able to use another card and I see it is holding $20 on the card.

Did you update the payment to Paypal?
    No, I have used another CC.

No, I have used another CC.

I do not see any $20 charge or hold on the account, perhaps it is a hold placed by your financial institution. We would recommend to contact them directly to check.
    I have 5 lines on that account and I see all 5 are updated with the same billing info. I'm ok with that.
    The 2 of 5 are old global SIM and I'm trying to remove them but I keep getting errors. Can you help me with that?
    I meant I see $20 held on my CC.

I have 5 lines on that account and I see all 5 are updated with the same billing info. I'm ok with that.
    The 2 of 5 are old global SIM and I'm trying to remove them but I keep getting errors. Can you help me with that?

We are afraid the system will not let you fully remove the old global sim accounts but as long as they are canceled, they will not generate any charges.

I meant I see $20 held on my CC.

If the hold is made on the card, contact your financial institution for more information on the reason for the old.
    I can not cancel the Global SIM lines. It is giving the following error.

I can not cancel the Global SIM lines. It is giving the following error.

What are the names for the global sim account you need cancelled?
    Phone#1: 860-215-4650
    Phone#2: 860-215-4787

Phone#1: 860-215-4650
    Phone#2: 860-215-4787

We have canceled both global sim accounts. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
This discussion has been closed.