**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unable to activate my FreedomPop SIM after trying for more than a week !!!

WishMakerWishMaker Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

I have been trying to activate my FreedomPop SIM for more than a week now and I always get this error once I am in the last confirmation page and click on ACTIVATE button: "An unexpected error occurred processing your order."

I also tried over the phone with the automated activation line and go thru all the process to finally get a voice saying: "Activation Failure" and then I get transferred to a customer service line.

The agent refuses to help unless I pay an additional 9.99 for "VIP activation fee" . I told them that I go transferred by the automated system due to a system failure and that I should not be charged such fee since it is the system failing.

Agent always says: try again in two hours; well I have tried again dozen of times, same results. My bank also confirmed there are no issues with the CC, which I also use every day.

Please contact me to go get my service activated !

Thank you !

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    WishMaker said:

Hello,

I have been trying to activate my FreedomPop SIM for more than a week now and I always get this error once I am in the last confirmation page and click on ACTIVATE button: "An unexpected error occurred processing your order."

I also tried over the phone with the automated activation line and go thru all the process to finally get a voice saying: "Activation Failure" and then I get transferred to a customer service line.

The agent refuses to help unless I pay an additional 9.99 for "VIP activation fee" . I told them that I go transferred by the automated system due to a system failure and that I should not be charged such fee since it is the system failing.

Agent always says: try again in two hours; well I have tried again dozen of times, same results. My bank also confirmed there are no issues with the CC, which I also use every day.

Please contact me to go get my service activated !

Thank you !

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the ICCID number printed on the sim card so we can take a closer look at it.