**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

setuplte.freedompop.com problem

peichchpeichch Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
My LG phone only works with Wifi (call data...etc). Without Wifi, it shows there is good signal strength (LTE), but I don't get mobile data or call. Opening a website redirected me to setuplte.freedompop.com but then got too many redirects and failed to load. I tried update profile, PRL, dialing ##72786#, but that didn't fix it.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,166FreedomPop Newbie admin
    peichch said:

My LG phone only works with Wifi (call data...etc). Without Wifi, it shows there is good signal strength (LTE), but I don't get mobile data or call. Opening a website redirected me to setuplte.freedompop.com but then got too many redirects and failed to load. I tried update profile, PRL, dialing ##72786#, but that didn't fix it.

Hi! Let us help you check on that. Can you please confirm the device's MEID number?
  • peichchpeichch Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    MEID HEX: 35939406765186
  • peichchpeichch Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    MEID DEC: 089-886-412-407-754-118
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 983 admin
    peichch said:

MEID HEX: 35939406765186

peichch said:

MEID DEC: 089-886-412-407-754-118

After reviewing your account we verified that everything is set up correctly however we noticed that the information was not properly synchronized. We have reset and updated your account to help fix the problem.

The first step we recommend is to perform an operating system update by going to (Settings > About the Phone > System Updates > Update Profile).

Then Remove and Reinstall the FreedomPop Messaging Application.

Be sure to Force Stop/Clear Data on Messaging App (Settings > Apps>Messaging > Force Stop/Clear Data). Once this is done sign into the app and sign back out. Next, log in one last time and see if you are able to use the services.

Lastly, be sure to do a PRL update by:

1. Select the menu button (located to the right of the home button)
    2. Tap Settings
    3. Tap More(upper right)
    4. Then scroll down and tap System Update
    5. Select Update Profile and let it run fully (may take up to 90 seconds)
    6. After the network profile is updated, repeat the same steps, but this time select Update PRL instead of update profile

and a Carrier Reset:

Disable WiFi and enable data if needed.
    Go to the dial pad or phone app.
    Enter # # 72786 #
    If prompted for a password, enter your MSL code 208806. For some phones, you may need to tap the menu icon on the top right hand corner.
    Confirm the reset.
    Allow the device to restart and go through the activation process