**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How do I permanently close out my plan

frogger17frogger17 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I'm still receiving a $0.01 monthly charge even after cancelling my account. Please help me stop this charge.

I've tried the service twice over the past 18 months and have had two numbers assigned:

XXX-541-4096
XXX-346-4202

Neither of these numbers are active, and haven't been for at least 6 months.

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin
    frogger17 said:

I'm still receiving a $0.01 monthly charge even after cancelling my account. Please help me stop this charge.

I've tried the service twice over the past 18 months and have had two numbers assigned:

XXX-541-4096
    XXX-346-4202

Neither of these numbers are active, and haven't been for at least 6 months.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

After checking your account, we found the following information:

XXX-541-4096, there is no credit on it

XXX-346-4202, we found $ 5.00

Please keep in mind that any unused credit can only be transferred to a different account, per our terms or service, whether or not the account is canceled, it's non-refundable.
  • frogger17frogger17 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Please feel free to transfer the $5.00 credit to your own account, I certainly didn't add the credit. I'd like this account cancelled and closed immediately.

Thank you.
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin
    frogger17 said:

Please feel free to transfer the $5.00 credit to your own account, I certainly didn't add the credit. I'd like this account cancelled and closed immediately.

Thank you.

Hi!

XXX-541-4096, was canceled on 04-28-2018

XXX-346-4202, was canceled on 09-16-2018, the $ 5.00 will remain on it.

We checked and there is no charge for $ 0.01, if you have further questions do not hesitate to contact us.