**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Haven't used hotspot for over a month, but says all data used

David PotochnakDavid Potochnak Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
My account says I have used all data for this period, but have used zero data for the last 5 weeks (webpage also says 0 data used)

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin

My account says I have used all data for this period, but have used zero data for the last 5 weeks (webpage also says 0 data used)

Hi!

Our team will gladly help you with your request.

After reviewing your account, we verified that it had become suspended because of an overage of 3 MB made on the previous billing cycle. Since the account auto Top-up feature has been disabled there was no way for the account to make a charge in order to add data. Which is why we have reset and reactivated your account. Please turn your device off an back on. We have granted 100 MB.

Let us know if you have further question and we will be glad to assist you.
  • David PotochnakDavid Potochnak Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Can't figure out how to create a new discussion, so posting a comment on my old one.
    Hotspot is not connecting to internet. Device itself has no error and looks like it is connected, but there is no internet on connected devices. When logging into my account I get the message "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service. " There is no error number associated with the message.
    Thanks Dave