**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

"Unexpected error occurred processing your order" when submitting final step on BYOD

ThomasNTravisThomasNTravis Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
URL ends with "&error=500&funnelName=byod" on the failed landing page. How can I replace a lost phone on one of my accounts with BYOD Note 3 - I recently activated a BYOD Note 3 on another account and it is working great. Please help me repeat success in activation on the free plan.

Will an admin please PM for further account details?

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,797 admin

URL ends with "&error=500&funnelName=byod" on the failed landing page. How can I replace a lost phone on one of my accounts with BYOD Note 3 - I recently activated a BYOD Note 3 on another account and it is working great. Please help me repeat success in activation on the free plan.

Will an admin please PM for further account details?

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.