**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

LTE SIM -> activation not being recognized on phone

AZC1AZC1 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I purchased a SIM at a retail store and activated it (Transaction number 121835778) and paid $0.99 (and also received a phone number).

I put the SIM in the phone but it keeps giving me the error message that: "Activation Step Required". Then when i click the "Activate button" -- it takes me to the website and tries to make me activate it again / pay again.

Please could you assist.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 932 admin
    AZC1 said:

I purchased a SIM at a retail store and activated it (Transaction number 121835778) and paid $0.99 (and also received a phone number).

I put the SIM in the phone but it keeps giving me the error message that: "Activation Step Required". Then when i click the "Activate button" -- it takes me to the website and tries to make me activate it again / pay again.

Please could you assist.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the ICCID numbers printed on the SIM card you received so we can take a closer look at it.
  • AZC1AZC1 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    It is: 89011704278178312817
    AZC1 said:

It is: 89011704278178312817

The device still shows to be free and needs to be Activated in order for it to work. What'st he email address you used to activate the device previously?
  • AZC1AZC1 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    The same email address on this profile (the transaction ID is in the first post).
    I'm apprehensive posting the email in a public discussion board for privacy reason. May I message it to you directly?
    AZC1 said:

The same email address on this profile (the transaction ID is in the first post).
    I'm apprehensive posting the email in a public discussion board for privacy reason. May I message it to you directly?

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.