**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone swap request

mmoommoo Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I would like to phone swap my Galaxy S3 and my Galaxy Note 4. I have successfully activated both devices on the same account

Answers

  • mmoo said:

    Hello, I would like to phone swap my Galaxy S3 and my Galaxy Note 4. I have successfully activated both devices on the same account

    Hi!

    Our team is glad to assist you.

    Please confirm the last four digits of the phone numbers you would like to swap so we can complete your request.
  • mmoommoo Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    MarcelaS said:

    mmoo said:

    Hello, I would like to phone swap my Galaxy S3 and my Galaxy Note 4. I have successfully activated both devices on the same account

    Hi!

    Our team is glad to assist you.

    Please confirm the last four digits of the phone numbers you would like to swap so we can complete your request.
    I would like to swap the numbers ending in 8181 (galaxy s3) and 1881 (note 4) to 8181 (note 4) and 1881 (galaxy s3).
  • mmoo said:

    MarcelaS said:

    mmoo said:

    Hello, I would like to phone swap my Galaxy S3 and my Galaxy Note 4. I have successfully activated both devices on the same account

    Hi!

    Our team is glad to assist you.

    Please confirm the last four digits of the phone numbers you would like to swap so we can complete your request.
    I would like to swap the numbers ending in 8181 (galaxy s3) and 1881 (note 4) to 8181 (note 4) and 1881 (galaxy s3).
    Hi!

    The swap has been successfully completed. Please turn off your devices and back on. Let us know if they are working properly.
Sign In or Register to comment.