**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Extra billing charge

Terrible1Terrible1 Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, I recently had some trouble activating new device. All is good now but freedompop did double charge me the activation fee. Please fix. [email protected], or [email protected] not sure which account double charged me. Thank you!

Best Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,119 admin
    #3 Accepted Answer
    Terrible1 said:

Oh dear. I had no idea. Ok thank you.

Anytime!

We are glad to assist you.

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,119 admin
    Terrible1 said:

Hello, I recently had some trouble activating new device. All is good now but freedompop did double charge me the activation fee. Please fix. [email protected], or [email protected] not sure which account double charged me. Thank you!

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

After checking your account, we found there is more than one device on your account.

Please provide the last four digit of the phone numbers in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • Terrible1Terrible1 Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    There is an old phone on [email protected] and a free hotspot on the way on mail. New phone is on [email protected] 4220 is last 4 of that account.
  • Terrible1Terrible1 Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    Oh dear. I had no idea. Ok thank you.
This discussion has been closed.