**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unable to register on mobile network with error message Alert: device_status_change_timeout

fyding123fyding123 Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Have not actively use the global sim card. When I turned on the phone again, it asked me register for a new number, so I did. Now it seems that I have two plans tied to this sim card. And when I logon to my freedompop acount, I see the big red message about Alert: device_status_change_timeout . Not sure how can I get everything back to normal.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    fyding123 said:

Have not actively use the global sim card. When I turned on the phone again, it asked me register for a new number, so I did. Now it seems that I have two plans tied to this sim card. And when I logon to my freedompop acount, I see the big red message about Alert: device_status_change_timeout . Not sure how can I get everything back to normal.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the ICCID number printed on the sim card so we can take a closer look at it.
  • fyding123fyding123 Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    The ICCID is 8944200012792274502
    edited February 6 #4
    fyding123 said:

The ICCID is 8944200012792274502

Hi!

After checking your account, we found there has been no usage reported on the account. Active phone numbers will be disconnected on paid and free accounts that have no activity in the last 60 days (2 billing cycles) or users who have two failed payments.

We are afraid that these numbers cannot be reactivated but you can choose another number without a cost, from your online FreedomPop profile.
    I can even go out there and purchase a new sim card if the global sim is no longer supported. But at mean time, could you please refund my 10.99 charge related to this issue?
    fyding123 said:

I can even go out there and purchase a new sim card if the global sim is no longer supported. But at mean time, could you please refund my 10.99 charge related to this issue?

Hi!

After checking your account, we found the Account Setup Fee for $0.99.

Top up credit will be useful for data overage and expires every 30 days depending on when you signed up on it

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2676/kw/top up

Subscription Credit is for renewal and it does not expire
    Hi, I would still like to get the fees of 10.99 refunded. I don't mind adding top off credits later. In fact I did before with my other number. Please help refund the top of credit.
    Please review our Terms of Service, the charge is non-refundable.

https://www.freedompop.com/terms.htm