**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone # swap request

Gregory NicholsGregory Nichols Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Hi there,
I would like a FreedomPop Admin to assist in a device swap request. Both devices are currently active.
one is a Moto e 2nd gen MEID 256691562203245718 last 4 digits are 0099
the other phone is a iPhone 7 MEID 35582908449137 last 4 digits 8288

thanks in advance for your help.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,151 admin

Hi there,
    I would like a FreedomPop Admin to assist in a device swap request. Both devices are currently active.
    one is a Moto e 2nd gen MEID 256691562203245718 last 4 digits are 0099
    the other phone is a iPhone 7 MEID 35582908449137 last 4 digits 8288

thanks in advance for your help.

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. After checking the device mentioned above we were unable to find the iPhone 7 with MEID 449137 in any account. Can you confirm if this device has been activated through our BYOD page?
  • Gregory NicholsGregory Nichols Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I just checked, and it was not fully activated. (It was just using wifi). I have now fully activated it and it should now show up as a real sim.

Thanks
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,151 admin

I just checked, and it was not fully activated. (It was just using wifi). I have now fully activated it and it should now show up as a real sim.

Thanks

We're glad to hear that your issue is resolved. Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll gladly help.