**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account error messages need explanations, Phone number not on the web page

TomBTomB Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
edited February 10 in Account Help #1
The account heading does not include the phone number. Where do I find it when it's not there?
There is a message at the top of the page that says "Alert: device_status_change_timeout " but this is not explained. Another page says "My device Missing phone number? GET ONE NOW"
Is the phone number still good? I need to verify it. How do I do that?
There is another message that these old numbers are being changed, etc. Am I required to select a new phone number? Is my Sim still good? Is there any additional charge to make this work, with or without a new phone number? Instructions are needed.
Regards, Tom B
Post edited by TomB on

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,816 admin
    TomB said:

The account heading does not include the phone number. Where do I find it when it's not there?
    There is a message at the top of the page that says "Alert: device_status_change_timeout " but this is not explained. Another page says "My device Missing phone number? GET ONE NOW"
    Is the phone number still good? I need to verify it. How do I do that?
    There is another message that these old numbers are being changed, etc. Am I required to select a new phone number? Is my Sim still good? Is there any additional charge to make this work, with or without a new phone number? Instructions are needed.

Hello Tom,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where this device appears??
  • TomBTomB Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    edited February 13 #3
    No. The email address in the profile for this web page is different than the one associated with the phone account. Both are good addresses. I will answer if you send email to either one.
    As you can see from the above I do not understand what happened with my phone account, which used to work OK. My credit card continues to be charged .01
    Post edited by TomB on
    Regards, Tom B
  • TomBTomB Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    There has been difficulty getting anything to post on this web page today. I'm looking forward to your answer.
    Regards, Tom B
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,816 admin
    TomB said:

No. The email address in the profile for this web page is different than the one associated with the phone account. Both are good addresses. I will answer if you send email to either one.
    As you can see from the above I do not understand what happened with my phone account, which used to work OK. My credit card continues to be charged .01

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.