**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Battery gets hot and phone dies

Eric_ChangFORGEEric_ChangFORGE Posts: 36FreedomPop Newbie
Hi. Suddenly, my phone is unusable. It runs out of power within a couple of hours. Even while inactive, the back of the phone gets hot. It even loses power when the phone is shut off. I suspect a serious battery issue. This could be dangerous. Could you get back to me ASAP with a solution. Sorry about the category selection, but this was the closest one in the fairly limited list.

This phone is only 2 months old.

Eric

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin

Hi. Suddenly, my phone is unusable. It runs out of power within a couple of hours. Even while inactive, the back of the phone gets hot. It even loses power when the phone is shut off. I suspect a serious battery issue. This could be dangerous. Could you get back to me ASAP with a solution. Sorry about the category selection, but this was the closest one in the fairly limited list.

This phone is only 2 months old.

Eric

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

We are sorry to know you are experiencing issues with your phone.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • Eric_ChangFORGEEric_ChangFORGE Posts: 36FreedomPop Newbie

Is this a common occurrence? Would a new battery help. One is on the way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin

Is this a common occurrence? Would a new battery help. One is on the way.

Hi!

After checking your account, we found this case is being handled by one of our email representatives, the battery replacement has been requested already and to avoid confusion, we will close this conversation.
This discussion has been closed.