**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Basic 200 Semi-Annual... Why does it no longer show monthly?

FreedomPopUser123FreedomPopUser123 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,

I purchased a SIM card and had it activated on an iPhone6. It is working fine, but I am a bit confused when looking at the billing page. It shows:
BILLING DAYS LEFT: 6 MONTHS
I signed up for the Basic 200, but it keeps coming up with "Basic 200 Semi-Annual". I previously had a monthly billing cycle with the Basic 200. At this point I am unable to determine the end of the billy cycle to properly anticipate a potential overage.

Any details will be appreciated. Last 4 of my phone is "3321".

Thank you.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin

Hello,

I purchased a SIM card and had it activated on an iPhone6. It is working fine, but I am a bit confused when looking at the billing page. It shows:
    BILLING DAYS LEFT: 6 MONTHS
    I signed up for the Basic 200, but it keeps coming up with "Basic 200 Semi-Annual". I previously had a monthly billing cycle with the Basic 200. At this point I am unable to determine the end of the billy cycle to properly anticipate a potential overage.

Any details will be appreciated. Last 4 of my phone is "3321".

Thank you.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

After checking your account, we found the subscription for this sim card was done on January 15th, 2019 and it was set up for the Premium LTE 2GB Unlimited Semi-Annual.

Your billing date will be on every 25th of each month.