how to extend current plan?

hjfanhjfan Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, My 1GB/month plan works fine and I bought sim card from Bestbuy. But my current plan will expire in a week or so, I input my credit card information. Will that extend my current "Preloaded Annual 1GB" plan? how can I continue to use FP service? is there any better plan?

Answers

• hjfan said:

Hello, My 1GB/month plan works fine and I bought sim card from Bestbuy. But my current plan will expire in a week or so, I input my credit card information. Will that extend my current "Preloaded Annual 1GB" plan? how can I continue to use FP service? is there any better plan?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • hjfanhjfan Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you for your reply. The last 4-digit is 3032
  • hjfan said:

Thank you for your reply. The last 4-digit is 3032

Hi!

Your plan for the Preloaded Annual 1GB will continue since you updated the credit card information.
    Thank you, One more question, will the price of continuation be the same price I paid initially from BestBuy?
  • hjfan said:

Thank you, One more question, will the price of continuation be the same price I paid initially from BestBuy?

Hi!

The price may vary it will depend on how the prices are available at the time yo sign up for the renewal.
    Was it automatically sign up? How do I choose?
  • hjfan said:

Was it automatically sign up? How do I choose?

Hi!

You now have the annual subscription.