**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

how to extend current plan?

hjfanhjfan Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, My 1GB/month plan works fine and I bought sim card from Bestbuy. But my current plan will expire in a week or so, I input my credit card information. Will that extend my current "Preloaded Annual 1GB" plan? how can I continue to use FP service? is there any better plan?

Answers

  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin
    hjfan said:

    Hello, My 1GB/month plan works fine and I bought sim card from Bestbuy. But my current plan will expire in a week or so, I input my credit card information. Will that extend my current "Preloaded Annual 1GB" plan? how can I continue to use FP service? is there any better plan?

    Hi!

    Our team is glad to assist you.

    Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • hjfanhjfan Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you for your reply. The last 4-digit is 3032
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin
    hjfan said:

    Thank you for your reply. The last 4-digit is 3032

    Hi!

    Your plan for the Preloaded Annual 1GB will continue since you updated the credit card information.
  • hjfanhjfan Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you, One more question, will the price of continuation be the same price I paid initially from BestBuy?
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin
    hjfan said:

    Thank you, One more question, will the price of continuation be the same price I paid initially from BestBuy?

    Hi!

    The price may vary it will depend on how the prices are available at the time yo sign up for the renewal.
  • hjfanhjfan Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Was it automatically sign up? How do I choose?
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin
    hjfan said:

    Was it automatically sign up? How do I choose?

    Hi!

    You now have the annual subscription.
Sign In or Register to comment.