**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Which plan do I have?

BerJartBerJart Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
Seems a question I should know the answer to but it's proving complicated. I only have a freedompop wifi hotspot, no phone or phone service. Previously I used one of the paid plans, the premium 3 GB one, I think. After downgrading last month to the only free option listed for me, the "GSM 200" with 200 MB of data per month, my main account summary page is telling me that I've used 200+ MB of data or 8% of 3 GB. On my plan page it says I'm in fact using the 200 MB free one. When I started getting near 200 MB I bought a $10 top-up to be safe, and even though I've since gone over 200 MB I've not been charged for the data usage; my $10 is still there and it's saying I have a 3 GB per month allotment. Thus, which plan do I have?

Best Answer

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin
    edited February 11 #3
    BerJart said:

Seems a question I should know the answer to but it's proving complicated. I only have a freedompop wifi hotspot, no phone or phone service. Previously I used one of the paid plans, the premium 3 GB one, I think. After downgrading last month to the only free option listed for me, the "GSM 200" with 200 MB of data per month, my main account summary page is telling me that I've used 200+ MB of data or 8% of 3 GB. On my plan page it says I'm in fact using the 200 MB free one. When I started getting near 200 MB I bought a $10 top-up to be safe, and even though I've since gone over 200 MB I've not been charged for the data usage; my $10 is still there and it's saying I have a 3 GB per month allotment. Thus, which plan do I have?

Hello!

I will gladly assist you with this issue.

Please confirm the device's MEID/DEC numbers so that we can take a closer look at it
  • BerJartBerJart Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    MarcelaS said:

Hello!

Please confirm the device's MEID/DEC numbers so that we can take a closer look at it

Assuming the MEID is the number listed as IMEI, it's 013324003669404.

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin
    BerJart said:

MarcelaS said:

Hello!

Assuming the MEID is the number listed as IMEI, it's 013324003669404.

Hi!

We were unable to find the IMEI ending in 9404. Please provide the email address attached to it so we can take a closer look at it.
  • BerJartBerJart Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    My email is jerbartlett at gmail.