**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Battery broken? Alcatel OneTouch Conquest

anonymousXYZanonymousXYZ Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered the Free Phone in April 2017 and the battery seems to be broken already. It's empty after a few hours even when I do not use the phone and disable location services and heavy apps...

Comments

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin

I ordered the Free Phone in April 2017 and the battery seems to be broken already. It's empty after a few hours even when I do not use the phone and disable location services and heavy apps...

Hi!

Upon account review, we have found that this device was purchased on 03-31-2018. Due to this, this device is out of our 30-day return for refund or out 90-day exchange policy. I suggest taking this device to a 3rd party vendor that might fix it since we do not count with a repair center, or call our sales department for the latest offers available for such a loyal customer like you. Please contact us directly 9am-5pm PST, any day of the week at (877) 848-2810.