**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

BYOD Page Loads Endlessly

AndreaGAndreaG Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hello. I'm trying to activate my new device, but the BYOD page won't even load my IMEI. I type in the info so that it "checks availability" but it just loads endlessly and doesn't tell me whether it's valid or not. I've tried with different browsers, and still nothing will work. I would appreciate help with this. Thank you!

Comments

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin
    AndreaG said:

Hello. I'm trying to activate my new device, but the BYOD page won't even load my IMEI. I type in the info so that it "checks availability" but it just loads endlessly and doesn't tell me whether it's valid or not. I've tried with different browsers, and still nothing will work. I would appreciate help with this. Thank you!

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

We are sorry you are experiencing issues when checking the BYOD program.

If you would like to bring your device over to FreedomPop, our Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Program is designed to provide our customers with an alternative option for taking advantage of our service. We allow the activation of new or pre-owned Sprint CDMA smartphones and tablets.

To get started, simply enter your ESN or MEID on our BYOD Activation Page (www.freedompop.com/byod) to find out if your phone is eligible for activation. Please be advised of the following requirements before you begin the process:
    - Sprint locked Android or iOS smartphone.
    - A valid, bank-issued credit or debit card.
    - $19.99 for the BYOD activation fee.

If what you have is a GSM device and not a CDMA like the one above, you can get our GSM 4G LTE SIM cards, allows to pick from you to pick from a wide variety of plans and services that fit your needs. These SIM cards work on any GSM unlocked device that supports Android 4.1+ or iOS 8.2+. If you are unsure if yours is unlocked, we recommend contacting the company it was bought from.

Trying to use a non-compatible device with our SIM card, is probably one of the most common issues we run into so we just want to make sure.

If you experienced issues

Please try to perform this action from an incognito tab on your browser by pressing "Ctrl + shift + N" in the keyboard while navigating. You may also try to clear cookies and Cache of the web browser or Try in a different browser. If the issue persists please forward a screenshot of the error you get.