**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Why has my account been deactivated?

Donald33477Donald33477 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Status code 100

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin

Status code 100

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • Donald33477Donald33477 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Good morning Marcela

My issue appears to be resolved, but it occurred as soon as I hit 200Mb of data left, which means it will happen again.

Frustrated that I could not open a ticket or enter credit card information when this happened.

Credit card company had no issues, did not see any activity from Freedompop.

8002 is the last four digits

Thank you in advance
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin

Good morning Marcela

My issue appears to be resolved, but it occurred as soon as I hit 200Mb of data left, which means it will happen again.

Frustrated that I could not open a ticket or enter credit card information when this happened.

Credit card company had no issues, did not see any activity from Freedompop.

8002 is the last four digits

Thank you in advance

Hi!

After checking y our account, we found there was a delay in the system in updating the information however we have refreshed it, please let us know if it is working properly.