**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue

sswyusswyu Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie

I suddenly received a " account suspended due to billing issue" notification , my billing info is always correct and has no problem for a very long time, but anyway I updated the billing info again, and now the new error notification is " inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue." please help me fix it. thank you

account is [email protected]

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    sswyu said:

I suddenly received a " account suspended due to billing issue" notification , my billing info is always correct and has no problem for a very long time, but anyway I updated the billing info again, and now the new error notification is " inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue." please help me fix it. thank you

account is [email protected]

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.