**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No Device But Still Being Charged

asimonsonasimonson Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Upon reviewing my bank account statements, it has come to my attention that FreedomPop has been charging me small amounts ranging from $0.01 to $9.43 over the course of several years now. Clearly this must be a mistake in your system since I haven't had FreedomPop service ever since the Photon hotspot was discontinued and even before then I was on a completely free plan. Please refund the over $40 in incorrect charges to my bank account as soon as possible.

Thank you for your assistance in expeditiously fixing this problem.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    asimonson said:

Upon reviewing my bank account statements, it has come to my attention that FreedomPop has been charging me small amounts ranging from $0.01 to $9.43 over the course of several years now. Clearly this must be a mistake in your system since I haven't had FreedomPop service ever since the Photon hotspot was discontinued and even before then I was on a completely free plan. Please refund the over $40 in incorrect charges to my bank account as soon as possible.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you. Please provide the email address associated with it so we can take a closer look at it.
  • asimonsonasimonson Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    MarcelaS said:

asimonson said:

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you. Please provide the email address associated with it so we can take a closer look at it.
    [email protected]

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    asimonson said:

MarcelaS said:

asimonson said:

Hi!

[email protected]

Hi!

After checking your account, we found the service for the Freedom Photon hotspot was never cancel.

To avoid future charges, as the account holder, you will need to process this cancellation on your end. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel