**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Ordered two SIM due to the confusion on the website. Unable to cancel the one from the account

nbaalu2014nbaalu2014 Posts: 2Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
Hi Team,

By mistake i have two SIM. I want to cancel one order before its shipped. When i try to cancel from the manage account i am getting "Failure Cancellation Unsuccessful. Please try again later."

I cleared the cache, tried in different browser etc.

Since it doesnt have the phone number, i am unable to cancel it through the phone as well.

please help to get the order/SIM canceled.

Thanks,
Bala

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin

Hi Team,

By mistake i have two SIM. I want to cancel one order before its shipped. When i try to cancel from the manage account i am getting "Failure Cancellation Unsuccessful. Please try again later."

I cleared the cache, tried in different browser etc.

Since it doesnt have the phone number, i am unable to cancel it through the phone as well.

please help to get the order/SIM canceled.

Thanks,
    Bala

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

As the account holder, you will need to process this cancellation on your end. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel

If you have issues

Please try to perform this action from an incognito tab on your browser by pressing "Ctrl + shift + N" in the keyboard while navigating. You may also try to clear cookies and Cache of the web browser or Try in a different browser. If the issue persists please forward a screenshot of the error you get.