**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Please cancel my account

mabdallamabdalla Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I have tried several times to cancel my account online but I keep getting an error message, saying "Failure. Cancellation Unsuccessful. Please try again later." You can see can see a screen shot with the error message in the attached file.

Can you please cancel my account? I no longer use the devices associated to this account.

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin
    mabdalla said:

I have tried several times to cancel my account online but I keep getting an error message, saying "Failure. Cancellation Unsuccessful. Please try again later." You can see can see a screen shot with the error message in the attached file.

Can you please cancel my account? I no longer use the devices associated to this account.

HI!

Our team is glad to assist you.

As the account holder, you will need to process this cancellation on your end. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel

If you have issues

Please try to perform this action from an incognito tab on your browser by pressing "Ctrl + shift + N" in the keyboard while navigating. You may also try to clear cookies and Cache of the web browser or Try in a different browser. If the issue persists please forward a screenshot of the error you get.

We checked but there is no attachment for the error you are getting.
  • mohammedkhan2019mohammedkhan2019 Posts: 3Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue I tried to cancel account after mistakenly selecting the promotional offer, which I did not need. The cancel account option does not work. Admin can you please cancel my account (732) 515-3745?
  • mabdallamabdalla Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Dear Marcela,

I tried again from an incognito tab and I still get the same error message (I had actually tried that before). Here is a screenshot:

Since I live abroad, I was wondering if you could proceed with the cancellation on your end. I would really appreciate your help.

The two devices devices associated with this account are the following:
    - Freedom Spot MiFi 500 LTE
    - Freedom Spot - Photon

Regards,
    Michel

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin

I have the same issue I tried to cancel account after mistakenly selecting the promotional offer, which I did not need. The cancel account option does not work. Admin can you please cancel my account (732) 515-3745?

Hi!

As the account holder, you will need to process this cancellation on your end. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel

If you have issues

Please try to perform this action from an incognito tab on your browser by pressing "Ctrl + shift + N" in the keyboard while navigating. You may also try to clear cookies and Cache of the web browser or Try in a different browser. If the issue persists please forward a screenshot of the error you get.
    mabdalla said:

Dear Marcela,

I tried again from an incognito tab and I still get the same error message (I had actually tried that before). Here is a screenshot:

Since I live abroad, I was wondering if you could proceed with the cancellation on your end. I would really appreciate your help.

The two devices devices associated with this account are the following:
    - Freedom Spot MiFi 500 LTE
    - Freedom Spot - Photon

Regards,
    Michel

Hi!

This conversation will be closed since the case was already resolved on the thread

https://forums.freedompop.com/us/discussion/39073/need-help-cancelling-account#latest

Have a nice day!