**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account suspended

lgj100lgj100 Posts: 2Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
Hi

My account is still suspended after I updated my credit card information. The "account suspended" notice on my freedompop account went away after I updated the card, but I still can't make calls, and I get an "account suspended message" when trying to make a call.

Why is it still suspended"

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin
    lgj100 said:

Hi

My account is still suspended after I updated my credit card information. The "account suspended" notice on my freedompop account went away after I updated the card, but I still can't make calls, and I get an "account suspended message" when trying to make a call.

Why is it still suspended"

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • TamsTams Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem. Please help resolve also.
  • lgj100lgj100 Posts: 2Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for your reply. It is now working again.
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,025 admin
    Tams said:

I have the same problem. Please help resolve also.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number in question so we can take a closer look at it.
    lgj100 said:

Thanks for your reply. It is now working again.

Awesome!

Have a nice week.