**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account suspended

lgj100lgj100 Posts: 2Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
Hi

My account is still suspended after I updated my credit card information. The "account suspended" notice on my freedompop account went away after I updated the card, but I still can't make calls, and I get an "account suspended message" when trying to make a call.

Why is it still suspended"

Best Answers

• lgj100lgj100 Posts: 2Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    #3 Accepted Answer
    Thanks for your reply. It is now working again.

Answers

• TamsTams Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem. Please help resolve also.
  • kevinjaylipsitzkevinjaylipsitz Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem, my account is still suspended. Last 4 digits of phone number are 2008.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin

I have the same problem, my account is still suspended. Last 4 digits of phone number are 2008.

Upon account review, we noticed you're currently being assisted by one of our agents through Incident .

We strongly recommend our customers not to request assistance for the same problem through different support channels as this will only cause confusion and misunderstandings.

Therefore, in order to avoid inconveniences, we'll continue assisting you through Incident .

We appreciate your patience and understanding.
This discussion has been closed.