**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here t

walter greesonwalter greeson Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service. any ideal how to connect with customer service ? other than pay ?

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,816 admin

Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service. any ideal how to connect with customer service ? other than pay ?

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the last four digits of this device's phone number so we can take a closer look at its account.
  • David KincaidDavid Kincaid Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue:
    "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service"
    Please check out my account at:
    [email protected]

I have the same issue:
    "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service"
    Please check out my account at:
    [email protected]

Hi,

We will gladly take a closer look at your account. Can you confirm the last four digits of the device's phone number so we can take a closer look at it?
  • chmod84chmod84 Posts: 1Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, same problem here. The last four digits of my phone number are: 0755.

Thanks
    chmod84 said:

Hi, same problem here. The last four digits of my phone number are: 0755.

Thanks

Hi,

Please confirm the ICCID numbers printed on your SIM card as well as the last four digits of the device's phone number.
  • bwobwo Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I have the same problem as well. Last 4 digits are 6065
    bwo said:

Hi, I have the same problem as well. Last 4 digits are 6065

Hi,

We have reset and reactivated your account. Please turn your device off and back on and let us know if it works now.
  • dua88dua88 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi,,

I have the same issue as well. Last 4 digits of my phone are 9828.

Thanks!
    dua88 said:

Hi,,

I have the same issue as well. Last 4 digits of my phone are 9828.

Thanks!

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. After reviewing your account we verified that the device in it is a Global SIM card which we must inform, have become obsolete. This is due to the change that was made many months ago where we advised customers through a green box on top of every Global SIM account, that it was necessary to upgrade the Global SIM to the new LTE SIM we started offering last year. Please read more on this here. If you are no longer able to upgrade through the link provided, you'll need to purchase an LTE SIM through our online store or through any of our many online retailers.

Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll gladly help.
  • nunomonunomo Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi I have the same problem can someone please help.
    Thanks
  • ALEXmotogALEXmotog Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    same problem. last 4 are 6166
  • nunomonunomo Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue. The last 4 digits of my phone is 8687.
    nunomo said:

Hi I have the same problem can someone please help.
    Thanks

ALEXmotog said:

same problem. last 4 are 6166

Hi, we have rest and reactivate your accounts please turn the devices off and back on and let us know if they are working properly now.