**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account suspended due to billing issue

John BilliterJohn Billiter Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
Apparently freedompop needed to verify payment method for this billing cycle. I did that yesterday (paypal) and I saw the the monthly usage reset to 0, but the account is still suspended. I am on basic free plan, never any overages.
Last 4 numbers of phone number is 3456. This happened on the weekend, something may not be working. I will expect for the problem to be corrected on Monday

Best Answer

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,096 admin

Apparently freedompop needed to verify payment method for this billing cycle. I did that yesterday (paypal) and I saw the the monthly usage reset to 0, but the account is still suspended. I am on basic free plan, never any overages.
    Last 4 numbers of phone number is 3456. This happened on the weekend, something may not be working. I will expect for the problem to be corrected on Monday

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

We were unable to find phone number xxxxx3456. Please confirm the email address associated with t so we can take a closer look at it.
  • John BilliterJohn Billiter Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    Perhaps you couldn't find it because it was suspended? In that condition, it did not even think I had any plan. (and all usages were 0 out of 0)
    I hesitate to leave my email on an open forum.
    Anyway after 3 tries "verify payment methods" using paypal, last night i decided to try a credit card verify payment method. Within minutes the account became active again. The conclusion I came to was that the option to verify payment method by linking to paypal does not work. The problem is apparently solved for now, but if you want to continue investigation I could leave my email in a private message if I knew how.
This discussion has been closed.